Friday, December 2, 2011

Lolita Fashion Designs by Anna

Hello bloggers, Anna here again to update about my Thanksgiving holiday and give you a little taste on how I draw (though most of it is quite old.) I hope to post more once I have time but school is giving me a fair amount to chew on.

So Thanksgiving.... It was really simple actually. Just me and my mom so we didn't cook much. We bought what we thought was just turkey breasts, but it turned out it was a whole turkey without the legs and wings! So needless to say we had a lot of turkey, but it was good.

On to the art pieces. I drew these all awhile ago, ranging back from a couple months. My library has a great area called the Story Lab which was funded by a grant by the Paul-Allen Family Foundation. With the grant we were able to have five brand new macs, five tablets, two laptops and a lot of other amazing stuff. So, me being the ever artist, I decided to try my hand at a Mac drawing program called Acorn. Feeling my way out on acorn gave me the nice opportunity to make some nice Lolita designs. I apologize if they aren't the best.

This is actually done in MS Paint haha.




There is a weird pig tail obsession, and the skirts look the same... Let's hope they get better next time!

On a side note, I apologize for lack of postings. Because of school and looking for a job I can't think of much to post. Is there anything you want to hear from your lovely plus size friend? Anything a frillybutt wants to talk about? Please message me and comment!

1 comment:

  1. The designs look really cute and pretty ! ^O^ I like it :)

    ReplyDelete